Welcome to Spikefest – Volleyball Event, Dallas, TX › Forums › Find a Player or a Team › Read Me: How To Post To Spikefest Forums
- May 6, 2016 at 8:43 pm #2499SpikefestKeymaster
You can’t post from the main forum page. You must be in our forums to start a thread and in a particular thread to post a reply.
How do I start a new thread to find a player or a team?
TO START A NEW THREAD:
1. Browse or search the forums to see if there is already a thread on your topic. If there is, reply there there instead of creating a new thread.
2. Start at the main Forums page.
3. Enter the forum. Click to the Find a Player or a Team forum.
4. Enter your name or online nickname, email address, and Topic Title. Your email address will not be visible to other users and will be used only to notify you of replies to your post.
5. Enter the content of your post in the message box.
6. Click the Submit button.
7. Check your post often for replies as our email notifications may be flagged as spam by your email provider.
IMPORTANT! You cannot edit or delete your post or reply, so be sure about the content of your post before tapping “Submit”.
To post a reply in a forum thread:
1. While viewing the thread, type your post in the “Reply To:” message box below the post you are replying to.
2. Check the box for “Notify me of follow-up replies via email” to receive instant updates when someone replies to your post.
3. You can also select the “Set as private peply” box to post a private reply that only the original poster can see.
3. Never send anyone information which could compromise your online security, such as social security number, birth date, credit card information, passwords, etc. We will never ask you for this information here.
4. To post your reply, click the Submit button.
5. Check back often for replies as our email notifications may be flagged as spam by your email provider.
IMPORTANT! You cannot edit or delete your reply, so be sure about the content of your post before tapping “Submit”.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.