This post, "NTR Job Announcement – Admin Assistant" was originally published on North Texas Region Volleyball.
NORTH TEXAS REGION
JOB ANNOUNCEMENT – ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Job Description – Requirements
- EXCELLENT Customer service is #1 priority. Friendly, helpful and considerate at all times.
- Serve our members and future members by helping to find the answers to their questions in a prompt and accurate manner.
- First point of contact of all incoming calls and in-office visitors.
- Directly overseeing incoming calls, taking accurate messages, distribution of calls to the correct person, responding to calls from answering machine, updating any out-going message as needed per season.
- Assisting all staff members in their specific areas: Executive Director, Official Liaison, Special Projects/Adult program.
- Updating web site with season and or specific information as directed
- Professional behavior
- Follow instructions accurately
- Great communicator
- On time – dependable
- Volleyball knowledge a plus
- Must pass a back ground screening (if hired)
- Must take the SafeSport on-line training course (if hired)
Position requires a working knowledge of the following systems/software:
- Web Point
- Microsoft Office
- Quick Book invoices
- Willing to learn additional programs as they become available
Monday through Friday – 10:00am to 4:00pm (this is an hourly – non salary position) No additional benefits are available.
Some weekends during tournament season will be required with hours being adjusted from weekly work day/hours. Summer days/hours, may be adjusted based on events and region needs for the off season.
NTR will be accepting:
Resume (with references) and hourly requirements.
Questions – email to above or call – 469-326-1873